Breaking

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Assistant Grade 2 Expected English Questions

1:He usually .......on me once a week.
A)will call
B)is calling
C)call
D)calls
Answer:D

2:Mr George is not here Now,he .....to chennai.
A)goes
B)is gone
C)has gone
D)had gone
Answer:C

3:I have been working in this office ......eigt years now.
A)since
B)about
C)during
D)for
Answer:D

4:RADAR IS..............
A)a synonym
B)an antonym
C)an acronyam
D)a pseudonym
Answer:C

5:A person whose abilities are hidden or unknown is called a..
A)dead horse
B)white elephent
c)dark horse
D)pigeon
Answer:C

6:Kennel is a place for keeping.....
A)bees
B)cats
C)dogs
D)birds
Answer:C

6:It is time you ...........in life
A)settled
B)settle
C)have settled
D)had settled
Answer:A

7:I did it with a view to ............you
A)help
B)have helped
C)helping
D)bieng helped
Answer:C

8:Take an umbrella with you lest it .............
A)shall rain
B)should rain
C)will rain
D)would rain
Answer:B

9:I wished him i......him
never meet
would never meet
had never meet
will never have met
Answer:C

10:I wish i.......................more time
had
have
will have
would have
Answer:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

KERALA PSC GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS

1:I have lived in Delhi ............... 5 years. A:around B:for C:since D:almost Answer:Option B 2:He congratulated me..............